Step-by-step guide for…
Exporting a WhatsApp chat with iPhone
iPhone offers you the option to export your chat via MailDrop or iCloud. That’s perfect – because this way, there is no limit to the amount of data your chat can have. That means that you export all the pictures, videos and voice messages you have sent in your WhatsApp chat.
To export your WhatsApp chat via iCloud you need:
A stable WIFI connection
To make sure that you have activated iCloud Drive
Part 1: Make sure that you have activated iCloud Drive
We recommend that you check whether you have activated iCloud Drive, before you export your chat. That’s really easy:
Part 2: Chat Export for iPhone
This is how to export your chat using an iPhone
- Go to the chat you wish to export and open it.
- Click on the name of the chat – you find it right at the top, in the middle, above the messages.
- Scroll down and select “Export chat“.
- Select “Add media” if you wish to include your pictures, videos and voice messages in your export.
- Choose the iPhone Mail app – NOT the app of a different email-provder, such as Gmail, for example.
- Enter your email-address as the recipient. Enter any subject you like and hit “send“.
- If the attachment is very large you receive a notification. Click on “Use Mail Drop“. Your chat is now on its way!
Exporting a WhatsApp chat with Android
- Go to the chat you wish to export, open the dropdown menu in the top right hand corner and select “More“.
- Choose “Send chat via email” and “Attach media” to include your pictures in your export.
- Send the email to your email address.
WhatsApp Chat as a PDF or book with the zapptales app
zapptales have developed a unique software and apps that let you transform your WhatsApp chat into a custom-made book.
It only takes four steps to print your WhatsApp conversation as a book:
Your WhatsApp conversation as a book: This is how to do it!
Memories are the greatest treasure – this is why we give everything to turn smileys into a smile.
Beginning with the chat upload until you hold your book in your hands. This is how it works: